FurtherMore Marketing is a hungry and exciting marketing agency looking for new talent. You’ll be a design professional who can support our busy team by producing high quality digital and print design.
If you’ve got an eye for detail and a creative flair and think you meet the brief below, we’d love to meet you.
We are looking for a full-time graphic designer to deliver across a range of accounts in a variety of sectors.
You’ll be a team player with experience. You’ll also be able to demonstrate what you have previously delivered for clients with an exciting portfolio demonstrating design ability across a range of mediums.
No two days will be the same. This week, our team has worked on producing brochures, flyers, graphics for social media and email campaigns, branding elements such as logos and business cards, even technical drawings to show industrial processes!
- An experienced graphic designer- either formally trained or self-taught but with an excellent eye and creative flair with two years’ experience on the job.
- Experienced with the Adobe CC Suite – particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Experience with Sketch for MacOS beneficial.
- Experienced and competent with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to produce designs in a range of styles and work to a brief from the client to deliver completed assets.
- Able to take a design from concept to proofs and then through to completion.
- Self-motivated, keen to continue developing your skills with an eye for detail.
- A friendly, customer-focussed approach and be happy to meet clients face-to-face or talk to them over the phone.
- A working knowledge or understanding of HTML and CSS3 would be advantageous, but not essential.
- A working knowledge or experience in After Effects or Animate would be advantageous but not essential.
What can FurtherMore Marketing do for you?
- An exciting opportunity to further your career working with clients across a range of sectors and countries.
- Be part of a hard-working team that values your skills and wants work to be fun, interesting and a place to continue learning.
- Enjoy 28 days’ paid holiday with an extra day off on your birthday
- Team breakfasts, lunches and other creative away-days
How to apply?
Entries are now closed for this role.