You will be in charge of managing customer relationships and building long-term relationships to ensure that the customer receives a proactive engaging service. You will also be responsible for finding new business, be assigned prospects and given projects/accounts to manage. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, service application, logistics, and marketing.
Account Manager Job Duties:
- Generate sales from client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicate client needs and demands to employer company
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
Ideally you will be able to demonstrates you have:
- Account management experience
- Client-Focused solutions experience
- Project Management experience
- An ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously,
- Listening skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Time management skills
- Either a BA/BS Degree
As a full-service agency our customers are represented across a broad spectrum from small local businesses to larger B2B customers. Our team are always busy, and unlikely to deliver the same project twice.
You’ll be part of an actively growing agency, learning new skills with the support of experienced developers and relevant training where required. You’ll have 28 days paid holiday a year, plus your birthday off!
Based at the Norwich Airport Business Park with free parking, you’ll be working with a lively team who are all passionate about their roles and delivering the best solutions for our clients. As a full-service agency there is lots of opportunity for career progression and developing your understanding of other services.
An aptitude for selecting the best biscuits will put you in good stead with the team of hungry FurtherMorers!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Account Manager Role’. Alternatively, you can also apply through Indeed. We look forward to hearing from you!