We’ve got an exciting opportunity to join our busy web department as a Client Onboarding Executive. You’ll be onboarding new clients to the department, as well as overseeing all client communications, managing client expectations, and driving projects within our website department.
You will be a highly organised, creative problem solver, tasked with planning, scheduling, and overseeing client communications within our busy web development department.
We primarily create WordPress websites, developing everything from simple, template-based websites to complex bespoke sites that have everything from CRM integration to e-commerce to events management.
You’ll be customer facing and the main point of contact between our web team and customers. You’ll coordinate between the web team and other Furthermore services that may be part of the web delivery such as social, design, SEO or Paid Search.
An understanding of web, WordPress and other aspects of web design is useful but not required: this is about building great relationships with customers and using your excellent organisational skills to setup project milestones and ensure the team delivering them are on track and have all the information they need to do their jobs.
You’ll do this by working with customers to collate the content for the site, including text and images. If you have copywriting skills for helping write web content, it will be an advantage.
Working with the web development team to provide technical knowledge and suggestions as well as other Furthermore services, you’ll produce engaging proposals and solutions for customers following a scoping call with the customer and one of the web team.
When additional services are required, working alongside the team at Furthermore you’ll be responsible for overseeing everything from requirements gathering to final handover and if needed, delivery of complementary services including social, paid search, and content creation.
This role will see you managing day-to-day communications with clients including:
- Managing mailbox enquiries including support requests
- Assigning tasks to web developers
- Undertaking basic amendments yourself such as uploading copy, images, video, and more
- Attend all client meetings with a web developer or designer, taking down key information, driving project timelines, and managing expectations of project delivery milestones
Other key responsibilities include:
- Owning our portfolio of new and existing clients, with responsibility for building strong client relationships and championing customer success
- Understanding clients’ needs and goals and ensuring they are considered in our solution
- Onboarding of new clients and delivering high levels of post-sales support to ensure client satisfaction
- Analysing data to draw conclusions, optimise projects, and continue to build on client success
- Getting to know our clients so you can understand and shape your approach to better develop and grow client accounts.
Ideally, you’ll be able to demonstrate you are:
- Experienced building trust and developing B2B relationships
- Excellent communicator, with skills including interpersonal and teamwork and the confidence to communicate at C-Level
- A highly organised individual
- A creative problem solver, who anticipates customer needs and proactively addresses them
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage your own workload
£22,000 – £24,000, depending on experience.
You will need to be able to travel to client meetings, so a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle would be a benefit for this role.
As a full-service agency our customers are represented across a broad spectrum from small local businesses to larger B2B customers. Our team are always busy, and unlikely to deliver the same project twice.
You’ll be part of an actively growing agency, learning new skills with the support of experienced developers and relevant training where required. You’ll have 28 days paid holiday a year, plus your birthday off!
Based at the Norwich Airport Business Park with free parking, you’ll be working with a lively team who are all passionate about their roles and delivering the best solutions for our clients. As a full-service agency there is lots of opportunity for career progression and developing your understanding of other services.
An aptitude for selecting the best biscuits will put you in good stead with the team of hungry Furthermorers!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Client Services Executive’. Alternatively, you can also apply through Indeed. We look forward to hearing from you!